The courses leading to the air hostess and flight steward are the programs under the ‘Aviation Management’.
Air hostess is also known as the Flight attendants or cabin crew, stewards/stewardesses or cabin attendants.
The degree course curriculum includes the management skills, emergency management, hospitality management, navigation skills, basic fundamental knowledge of aircraft and catering training.
The professional training in aviation (air hostess and flight steward) has three levels of courses ranging from 3 months to 6 months.
For the admission in Air Hostess and Flight Purser program, the candidate should have the following:
- Age Limit: Candidate age limit within 17 years to 26 years.
- Height: Minimum 5 ft and 2 inches with balanced weight.
- Status (Martial): Unmarried (Not all airlines have this condition).
- Eye Sight: Normal eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected in both eyes.
- Language: Hindi, English.
- Other conditions: Medical Fit.
How can I become an Air Hostess?
- We train students on language fluency, voice, personality, communication skill, and reaction to adverse situations, Grooming .
- Then you have to appear for the multiple rounds of mock interviews with Aviation Experts that is conducted by the Tutor Souls.
- Tutor Souls will help you to apply in different airlines and 5 –Star Hotels, International Retail Chains
- Every month interview will be arranged with International and Domestic Airline for Cabin Crew, Ground Staff, and Hospitality Staff Position.
Career & Jobs
To make career as Air Hostess, your personality in addition to education is very important.
An air hostess or cabin crew or flight steward is responsible to provide the welfare, comfort and safety to the travelers or passengers. They have to check the emergency arrangements before takeoff and landing the flight. They have also to check, whether the all facilities are properly adhered to the passengers.
In this career you will meet with the cine celebrities, business tycoons, stay in 5-star hotels and shop from the big malls of the world and moreover you will see the different cultures of the world. Enroll Now for Flight Purser Training Courses, Air Hostess Training Institute in Pune.
After the completion of this course, you can get the job opportunity to apply in:
- Indian Airlines
- Air India
- Alliance Air.
- Sahara India
- Jet Airways
- Go Air
- British Airways
- Qantas Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Gulf Air
- Singapore Airlines
- United Air
- Cathay Pacific
- Mahindra & Mahindra
It is a good field to get the handsome salaries. An air hostess can earn Rs. 16000 – 75000 in a month. If you are working with the domestic airlines, you may get around Rs. 16000 per month. If you are working with the international airlines like Indian airlines, you may earn up to Rs. 75000 per month.
Some of the international airlines offer more than 1 lakh or 2 lakh per month salaries to the senior air hostess. Salaries depend on the reputation of the airlines.
In addition to provide good salary package, some air lines also provides additional allowances, medical insurance, a retirement plan and discounts on flights and travel.
Pre - requisites
- 12th pass or appeared, First Year or Second Year students
- Basic knowledge of English
- 3-6 Months
- Study 3 - 5 days/week for 2 hours/day
- 17 - 24 Years